Despite a gala of Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks lose the second leg against L.A. Clippers. Two more superstars also protrude – Joel Embiid with a historical Statline and Monster-Dunk, Nikola Jokic with the block to the Nuggets victory.
- Portland Trail Blazers (23-34) – New York Knicks (25-32) 112: 103 (Boxscore)
- Charlotte Hornets (29-29) – Memhpis Grizzlies (40-18) 118: 125 (Boxscore)
- Washington Wizards (26-29) – Sacramento Kings (22-36) 110: 123 (Boxscore)
Portland Trail Blazers (23-34) – New York Knicks (25-32) 112: 103 (Boxscore)
- What a debut of Josh hard with his new club! After the wing player had missed the game against the Lakers after his trade from the Pelicans, he stood against the knicks directly into the starting formation and played over 37 minutes. The result: 23 points at 7/12 from the field and three sustained threes. New York was brought back to the bottom of the facts at Golden State – and that, though it led in the middle of the third quarter with 79:56!
- With a 13: 0-Run Portland took over four minutes before the end the leadership, in this phase it was especially Jusuf Nurkic and starter Simons, which greatly played for the Blazers. With a threesome, Alec Burks (8, 2/8 FG) was briefly reduced, but otherwise only the home owners, Layups of Nurkic and hard as well as plenty of free throws played the victory for Portland. The final quarter ended 35:11. After six defeats in series, it was the second success one after the other.
- Best man at the Blazers who had earned a double-digit lead early, but was just as quickly gone again was Simon, who also contributed 8 assists and 5 rebounds in addition to 30 points (11/23 FG, 6/12 3FG). Nurkic (12, 20 rebounds, 6 assists) provided in the zone a thrilling duel with Julius Randle (28, 8/20 FG, 15 rebounds, 6 assists), Ben Mclemore Scoree neat from the bank (17, 6/12 FG ). Portland had the nose from the distance from the front (37.5 vs. 30.8 percent), while New York went significantly more frequently to the line (29/34 vs. 17/20).
- In addition to Randle, Kemba Walker (23, 7/12 FG) and Quentin Grimes (20, 6/10 FG) came to at least 20 points, the field thread ratio of 38.3 percent as a team was badly modest. Also 48 approved zone points (28 even achieved) were ultimately too much. Evan Fournier caught a cruel afternoon (4, 1/13 FG). After five away games that ended with 1-4, it is now back against the Thunder in the Madison Square Garden.
Charlotte Hornets (29-29) – Memhpis Grizzlies (40-18) 118: 125 (Boxscore)
- The early starters from Memphis have spoiled again! At 36:15, the opening quarter in Charlotte went to the Grizzlies, in the last five games, they surpassed their opponents in the first section with 184: 111. A short time later, they were even at the front with 26 points before the hornets with a 7-0 run log in to the game. However, it should no longer be exciting, which was located next to a strong Desmond Bane on a good team performance. Brandon Clarke caused an exclamation mark on yes Morant early.
At the break, the Grizzlies had already sunk 74 points on the account and Jaren Jackson Jr. four threesome. As a result, they could tackle it a little quieter, the reservists received extended playing time. But that it was in the end so narrow, was certainly not in the sense of Head Coach Taylor Jenkinks (26:43 final quarters). However, ultimately, the health of Morant, the bent and humped into the catacombs. In the final phase, however, he could play again and set up 26 points as well as 6 assists each and rebounds.
The Grizzlies, on the other hand, gathered the fifth victory in a row and pay attention from the past nine games. For the fifth time in series they achieved more than 120 meters. While Jackson Jr. came to a little efficient Double Double (18 and 10, 5/17 FG), Bane scored 25 points (7/13 FG). Steven Adams came to 15 (11 rebounds), Clarke to 16 meters. The quota from the field made the difference between the teams (49 vs. 40.2 percent).
After the Hornets against Detroit still shot the frustration of a 6-game border series from the soul, they were quickly brought to the bottom of the facts. Only one of the first 15 threes were the way to the basket, in the end it was at least 14/45 (31.1 percent; Grizzlies: 33.3). Terry Rozier mineed at it (35, 11/27 FG) and shredded a breath on a triple-double (10 rebounds, 9 assists). From the starters, otherwise only Lamelo Ball scored two-digit (25, 8/21 FG). New entry Montrezl Harrell convinced again (20 and 9), while Miles Bridges managed nothing (8, 2/13 FG).
Washington Wizards (26-29) – Sacramento Kings (22-36) 110: 123 (Boxscore)
- Next victory of the new Kings about Domantas Sabonis, who made clear conditions for the success in the capital in the second half. Had the Wizards previously had slight advantages, paved a 33: 23-neighborhood after the break the way to W. Mittendrin: Sabonis, who efficiently score and adjusted 11 rebounds and 7 assists in addition to 16 points (7/9 FG). And that was the fourth best point collector of the Kings starter.
- De’aaron Fox, who with a personal 7-0 run in the final portion the highest leadership and eliminated the last doubt in victory, came to 26 points (10/21 FG), Harrison Barnes scored 17 points (8 rebounds). The kings hit heavily from distance (12/28, 44.4 percent) and from the field (57.3 percent). That it was nevertheless a close matter, was at the zonendominance of the home owners.
- These rebounded better (42:32) and score better in RING (50:40), but scored 10 points less on the free-scale. In addition, it was missing after the trade with the Mavericks (Kristaps Porzingis still lacked) and without franchise players Bradley Beal simply in quality. Kyle Kuzma came to 22 points (7/14 FG, 8 rebounds, 7 assists), Corey Kispert set a career high (20, 7/16 FG). The other starters as well as the Reservists Rui Hachimura (13) and Deni Avdija (11) scored two digits.
Articles and videos about the topic
* From your own half with the half-time buzzer! Pöltl ensures the highlight
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.