The Lord of the Lord of the Lord Online will be unavailable Wednesday, February 16 from 15:00 to 19:00 for the application of the update 32: Rangers and Ruins.
- The Hiddenhoard of Abnankara Raid Arrés Soon!
- NOW Available: Erebor Housing!
- Quests and Adventure Areas
- Version Notes (English)
- OF SPECIAL Note:
- Known Issues:
This update includes:
- The new dwarf residential area in Erebor
- The system of legendary objects rewards
- The new area level 40 at 45 the angle of Mitithel
- Changes on class balancing
- Free class traits, race and virtues locations
- All accounts can now have 9999 gold coins (including F2P and Premium
- The improved portfolio now applies to all accounts
- The rotation of the instances of the week
_The newraid (12 players) will be available on Thursday, February 24 at 18:00.
The version notes will be available in French when maintaining.
Version Notes (English)
OF SPECIAL Note:
The Hiddenhoard of Abnankara Raid Arrés Soon!
_ “Beyond The Falls of Amgaruslun in the Clovengap Lies Abnankara, The Hiddenhoard. Once An Ancient Treasury Wroughsh in Secret by Mótsog and the Greydomauls During Their Rebellion Against The LongBeards in The Elder Days, IT Has Beck The Lair of Hrímil Frost-Heart, to Dreaded Cold-Dragon of Morgoth. Within This Frozen Retreat, Hrímil Tends Her Wounds and Slumbers, Dreaming of Vengeance Upon Prince Durin and the Dwarves of the Gabil’akk… “_
- The Hiddenhoard Of Abnankara Will Initially Be Available To Play On Both Tier 1 And Tier 2 Difficulties, With Third Party 3-5 Unlocking In The Weeks To Come! The Raid Will Open at Noon Eastern (-5 GMT) on Thursday, February 24th, 2022.
- In Addition to Three Exciting New Boss Encounters, Including The Final Confrontation Between Durin and Hrímil Frost-Heart, This Raid Also Features New Rewards, Following New Deeds, and New, Time-Limited Titles for Completing Tier 3, Tier 4, and Tier 5!
- THE HIDDENHOARD OF ABNANKARA IS AVAILABLE TO ALL PLAYERS WHO HAVE PURCHED FATE OF GUNDABAD AND REACHED LEVEL 140. TALK TO PRINCE DURIN AT ZIDIR-NESAD, THE SEEPSET IN MOUNT GUNDABAD TO BEGIN THE QUEST TO DISCOVER THE HIDDENHOARD! IT IS Recommended, But Not Required That You Complete The Tale Of The Legacy of Durin and The Trials of the Dwarves Before Entering The Hiddenhoard of Abnankara.
- The Leading The Charge Deed Is Available to Earn Util 3:00 am Eastern (-5 GMT) ON APRIL 21st, 2022.
NOW Available: Erebor Housing!
One of Smaug’s Last Treasure HOARDS HAS BEEN OPENED AND THE DWARVES OF EREBOR HAVE MOVED TO REPLAIM! JOIN THEM IN OWNING A PIECE OF MIDDLE-EARTH, IN THE GREAT HALL UNDER THE MOUNTAIN.
NEW PREMIUM PLAYER AND KINSHIP HOUSING IS NOW AVAILABLE IN EREBOR! To Learn More and Tour The Available Homes, Visit Gárthi Lockwarden in the Broker’s Office in Breece As Well As Within Erebor in Tumnu-Dûm, The Dwelling-Halls Rating: Players Can Own As Many Personal Premium Homes AS They Wish, But Kinships Can Only Own One Premium House. Erebor Housing Includes:
- Twelve Base Premium Houses, One Special Base Premium House, Six Deluxe Premium Houses, and One Premium Kinship House!
- A Full Suite of Town Services and Social Spaces for You to Enjoy with your Kinship and Neighbors!
- New Exterior Music and Ambient Environment Hook Types to Allow You Even More Customization Options for Your Homes!
- Swimmable Gold Coins!
- Life-Sized Chess / Checker Boards
Warning: Can only detect less than 5000 characters
- Brawler Belt Buckle icons should now be consistent across crafting tiers.
- Achieving a critical success when crafting Dwarrowgleam Belt Buckles now adds 2 ilevels to the resulting item.
- Achieving a critical success when crafting Dwarrowgleam Stickpins now adds 2 ilevels to the resulting item.
- Players who have achieved the highest reputation with their crafting guild now have access to a recipe that will allow the creation of a Sunstone Shard once every 7 days. See your “Improved Recipes” vendor. Please note: These recipes require Gundabad (T14) Crafting.
- Cape of Belfalas and Rohan housing interiors now support multiple music hooks.
- Cape of Belfalas and Rohan housing now supports exterior Ambient Environment and music hooks.
- Legendary Item Rewards: Older scaling instances made it too easy to farm Legendary rarity LI items. As a result, scaling instances have had their top end LI drops reduced to Incomparable rarity. Non-scaling instances remain unchanged.
- Legendary items may now reach item level 475.
- Incoming Healing progressions have been corrected on class items so they can now increase to current levels.
- New Adventurer’s gear for level 140 characters will now scale to item level 461 – 463.
- Bound to Character Traceries and Essences now actually bind the legendary item or slotted item to the character when slotted.
- PvMP Rank cloaks are now gated by Monster Play, and may not be used outside the Ettenmoors.
- You can now equip a second Legendary Item without first unequipping the first if you have a unique Essence or Tracery in two different items.
- All shields will now offer the Crit Defence and Ranged Defence bonus previously only granted by Heavy (Guardian) shields.
- The Brawler Abyss Raid Set Armour pieces bartered from the Master of Mordor Lore in Dor Armarth on the Plateau of Gorgoroth are now actually usable by Brawlers.
- The Delver’s Essence boxes now allows selection of a Vitality essence.
- New Brawler Traceries have been added to the barter vendor.
- The Pelennor Warrior’s Gear Rewards Vendor – Master of Battle Lore now correctly offers Brawler set gear.
- All Task Quest items now list the regions that they belong to in their descriptions, excluding Housing Task Boards.
- Monsters above level 60 now have a small base Critical Defense rating.
- The wargs for “Corrupted Heirlooms” no longer count as North Downs creatures, so they will no longer trigger deeds, but especially not when you find them in Rohan.
- Class, Race, and Virtue trait slots will now automatically unlock when a character hits the required level, regardless of subscription status or purchase. This does not apply to Monster Play characters.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Featured Instance rotation has been updated to now include: Dungeons of Dol Guldur, Fornost: Wraith of Water, Seat of the Great Goblin, Iorbar’s Peak, Sword-hall of Dol Guldur, and Barad Guldur. The Featured Instance reward packages have been updated, including new armour that will scale to your character level. In order to support this scaling, the reward packages will now decay, so they must be opened within 1 hour or be lost. The Featured Instance (Cap) quests will now require tier 2 completion of the instance. The Featured Challenge quests have been removed.
- Stablemasters in the Trollshaws, parts of Eregion, Lothlorien, Southern Mirkwood, and Eryn Lasgalen now use the Elk Travel Mode. NOTE: Since we have updated the Trollshaws Stablemaster routes players will need to rediscover them.
- A vector has been added from Thorenhad in the Trollshaws to guide players to the Angle of Mitheithel.
- Added some clarifying dialogue to “Chapter 6.1: The Artist and the Apprentice” to make it clear which character advances the quest.
- Enemies in Elderslade and Gundabad missions now execute their induction skills in 5 seconds down from 10 seconds.
- The Adventurer’s Quartermaster and lootbox now offer Delving Adventurer’s Essence Boxes.
- The Houses of Rest – Vethug Wintermind no longer becomes unattackable on Dui and Fellowship group sizes after being reset.
- The level requirement from Rivendell to Gath Forthnir has been adjusted from 125 down to 20.
- Fate of Gundabad
- Gundabad Quests: The story of Câr Bronach concludes in Gundabad with 20 additional quests for level 135-136. If you have completed questing in Câr Bronach, speak to Mézto at Grúmachath to continue.
- Den of Pughlak – Removed some visual effects that would stick onto players even after they left the instance.
- The name for the Orders From Dushtalbuk should now correctly display during “The Camps of Stazg Vozag”.
- Gundabad Geode Hunter: Barter prices have been adjusted.
- Mission – Gundabad – Lay to Rest – Dwarf-wights now patrol the space and have proper appearances.
- Legacy of the Necromancer
- Lay of Rust and RiME – Scion of Winter – Stablemaster icons will no longer appear on the minimap during this instance.
- War of Three Peaks
- All tier completion deeds bestow in “Woe of the Willow ” regardless of tier.
- Some French and German translations have been updated.
- The system now refers to Traceries correctly In the new Legendary Items UI instead of calling them Essences when unslotting, and with tooltips on the buttons.
- The Reforge UI now has a summary that is accurate, and the Reforge UI has had its text updated to reflect the new system.
- A display error on classic Essence examination has been fixed.
- The Gold restriction has been removed from free and premium accounts. All account types can now have a maximum of 9999 Gold without purchase of the Currency Cap.
- The benefits of the Premium Wallet Upgrade have now been applied to all accounts. The widest possible assortment of barter currencies, including a variety of instance tokens, region barter tokens, festival tokens, taxidermy barter items, and crafting instance tokens, will now automatically go into the barter wallet for all characters on all accounts.
- Erebor Housing: In order to prevent decorations from intruding on other player’s properties, the mobile hooks in the lower courtyard of Deluxe Erebor Houses, and the Huge/Enormous Hooks in all Base Erebor Houses have their vertical movement restricted.
- The Last Bridge Stable-master appears on the Lone-lands map but not on the Trollshaws map.
- Barachen’s Camp, Echad Candelleth and Gwingris Stable-masters do not appear on The Angle of Mitheithel map.
- The Legendary Items Reward Track currently uses the wrong icon and does not yet have a hotkey for access. Access is through the Menu, under Character options.