The first major update of Gran Turismo 7 since its launch has just arrived for PlayStation 5 and PS4, and it seems to be a doozy. Do not losing time to improve driving simulation, Polyphony Digital has made the patch 1.06 available today, adding more content and bringing a pile of patches.
The addition of title here seems to be an extension of Music Replay. The studio added 64 songs to the feature, giving you a lot more choice when reading your music rebroadcasts. Elsewhere, a wind speed and speed indicator has been added to the running display, giving you even more information on the driving conditions.
Beyond these, there is a myriad of bug corrections that prevent errors, progress blockages and much more. The update notes are long and become very specific, so we will not work too much here, except to say that the game is now even more impeccable. We have integrated the full summary below in case you are interested. Have you had problems with GT7? Speed in the comments section below.
Main features implemented
- Adding direction and wind speed indicators. An arrow (wind direction) and a number (wind speed) will be displayed at the top right of the screen under the track map.
- Added 64 music tracks.
Other improvements and adjustments
1. Progress blockages and application errors
- Fixed a very rare problem where progress on a menu book were not recognized and prevented players from continuing their part;
- Fixed a problem where an application error occurred while using PlayStation®4 system diffusion features;
- Fixed a problem where an application error occurred when ‘Shoot’ was selected in ‘Photo Race’ during a rebroadcast displayed in 4K on the PlayStation®4 Pro system and with the image format set out on 16 : 9;
- Fixed a problem in which an application error occurred when “license plate” was selected in “GT Auto” under [Because Customization]> [Other] while progressing in the menu book n ° 20, “Show your personalized wing”.
2. Global circuits
- Fixed a problem where the actual time of the day in a “custom race” of some tracks did not match the selection made in [Time / Wether Settings]> [TimeFrame];
- Fixed a problem with the Target Target Bronze Sector 2 in “Experience Circuit” of the WILLOW Springs Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs “track that made the Bronze Price unachievable;
* Fixed a problem where it was possible to choose cars without ground tires installed from the [SETTINGS]> [Change Car] of the Quick Menu during a ‘Time Trial’ and a ‘Drift Trial’ on Dirt tracks;
* Fixed a weather problem for all race events;
* The overtaking function for the Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19 has been disabled in the ‘S-7’ (One Lap Time Attack) license test in the ‘license’ flag. (The filing tables were reset.)
3. Automatic GT
- Correction of a problem where the race combination did not appear in “Gear driving” under certain conditions;
- Deleting “Duplicate on the opposite side” menu items and “symmetrically duplicate” “layer controls” of the left and right arms during the RACING editing Livery;
- Fixed a problem where the results of the job were not applied in ‘Car Maintenance & Service’ if the job was selected by moving the cursor with the left joystick.
4. Car settings
- Fixed a problem where the parameter sheet became empty and the contents of the parameters could not be recorded. With this hotfix, the blank adjustment sheets will remain but you can delete them normally. This will also correct progress blockers encountered when the tasks of the menu book involved the parameters of the car;
- Correction of a problem where a car returned to its original wheels if the adjustment sheet was changed while a non-standard wheel was equipped;
- Correction of a problem where the “maximum speed (automatically set)” did not adjust correctly when a fully customizable transmission was installed;
- Correction of a problem where the speeds displayed under the rotation g were incorrect;
- Fixed a problem where the addition of a new adjustment sheet for a car where the engine has been exchanged did not carry this information on the new leaves. The engine exchange will now be applied to all parameter sheets.
5. Showcase and my page
- Fixed a problem in ‘Showcase’ where the 2nd page and beyond have not displayed correctly if the number of items in ‘My Articles’ and ‘Collection’ exceeded 100;
- Fixed a problem in “Gallery” where the 2nd page and beyond have not displayed correctly if the number of items in “My Page” exceeded 100 items.
- Fixed a problem where an invitation icon appeared in the “Showroom” manufacturers even when the player had no invitation.
- Correction of a problem where rebroadcasts and demonstration rebroadcasts were not played until the end.
- Fixed a problem where “support settings” reset after joining a location and left without entering a race;
- Fixed a problem where the weather and time defined by the host did not reflect properly for other players in the room.
- Changing the “Flash and Toggle High / Low Beams” function assigned to the default button of the DualShock®4 and Dualsense ™ wireless controllers in “Flash High Beams”. If the button has previously been remembered, the selection of “Restore the default settings” will apply the modification;
- Fixed a problem where the BGM does not play during Music Replay if [SOUND VOLUME]> [BGM Menu] The volume level has been set to 0;
- Fixed a problem where the changes made to the exposure value in the “Exposure and Saturation” settings performed during the first start of the game were not reflected in the preview screen.
10. Steering controller
- Fixed a problem where the Th8A ThrustMaster gear lever did not work properly when it was connected to the USB. Please note that the PlayStation®5 console is not compatible with this USB connection. The gear lever can be used by connecting it directly to the base of the steering wheel with a “din to din” cable.
- Fixed a problem where the deletion of all license tests on wet surfaces did not attribute the “Rain Royalty” bronze trophy. Players who have already passed the relevant tests can acquire the trophy by erasing the tests again;
- The racing demo displayed during automatic demos has been replaced by a musical replay;
- Various other problems have been addressed.