Bethesda is about adding new content to fallout 76 to keep the players who have been present for a while, but in this last update that now reached the test servers for a test execution, some changes have been made The beginning of the game. The newcomers and those who want to start again with a new character will find within the PTS game tests that people will now be equipped with a variety of elements to help them better survive their first steps in the Páramo de los Apalaches. However, this update is currently only on the test servers and will remain there until Bethesda lashes it in the live version of the game.
The changes did not stand out in an Inside The Vault post such as those that have previously focused on Expeditions and The Pitt, but were shared in the publication of prominent aspects of the PTS. This publication serves as a set of patch notes, of some kind, for the test server, and towards the end of the entrance, spoke about the initial changes of the game.
“In this test phase of the PTS, we have included some adjustments to the initial experience for the inhabitants who are taking their first steps out of the vault.” Bethesda said.
The initial bonus for the new characters consists of some basic supplies that include a 10 mm gun, some ammunition, armor and consumables to be cured in case that all equipment fails. The complete list of what the characters get when they leave the vault can be found below:
Bonds for new fallout 76 characters
- The inhabitants will now receive the following articles when they leave the vault 76:
- 1 10 mm pistol with 200 10 mm ammunition
- 1x Combat knife
* 5x grenades
* 1 light leather torso armor
* 1 small backpack (players must find and learn the plan to create a small backpack). * A variety of consumables, which include: Stimpaks, Radaway, antibiotics, food and water, a Vault-tec supplies package and scrap and repair kits.
- In addition, when the inhabitants leave the vault, they will now receive the state “fed by the vault.” This benefit will prevent hunger and thirst will increase during the next 2 hours.
- Finally, we have reduced the resistance and damage of many creatures in the range of level 1 to 15, which should help soften early combat for the newest players.
Fallout 76 The last update with these changes and the content related to The Pitt is now available on the test servers.