Atlus has published a new trailer for its future Jrpg Soul Hackers 2, in which we are told about basic gameplay mechanics for several minutes and give recommendations for fighting. You can find the video below.
Along with this, the developers announced the system requirements of their game for the PC, and also reported that the console versions of the project would receive two operating modes. Yes, console gamers will have to choose between the quality of the graphics and the increased personnel frequency. As for the system requirements, they look like this:
- Minimum system requirements.
- Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel i5-3470 or AMD R3 1200.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Video card: NVIDIA GTS 450 or AMD HD 5770.
- Drummer: 22 GB of free space.
- It will turn out to play at 30 frames in 1080p with 80% by the scale of the render and minimum settings.
- Recommended system requirements.
* Windows 10.
* Processor: Intel i5-8600 or AMD R5 3600.
* RAM: 8 GB. * Video card: NVIDIA GTX 760 or AMD HD 7820. * Drummer: 22 GB of free space. * It will turn out to play at 60 in 1080p and with maximum settings.
The release of Soul Hackers 2 on the consoles of the past and current generations, as well as on the PC will be held on August 26 of this year.